Road network management: Life Cycle Planning
Highway engineers from across the south of England and Wales are being invited to find out how life cycle planning can deliver greater efficiencies in the road network management.
The subject is one of those due to be discussed at a User Group meeting for clients of W.D.M. Limited in Bristol on Wednesday, 15th November 2017.
Topics at the User Group meeting will include:
- Life Cycle Planning
- Update from Road Condition Management Group
- Feedback from the 2017/18 ukPMS Annual Healthcheck
- Unclassified Road SCANNER Weighting Sets
- Latest Pavement Management System (PMS) developments from WDM® on Scheme Management and Web Pavement Management System
- Review of the 2016/17 National Indicators
Come and meet us at WDM® headquarters at the Staple Hill House and learn how to improve your road network management techniques and processes!